Saturday 5 December 2015

Youth from GB got 3rd position in all Pakistan FGEIs.

Syed Tehzeeb and Wazir Abid.

Hello Friends!

I am Syed Tehzeeb, and I am a student of XII FB Inter College Karachi Cant. I am from Kharmang Baltistan. This year I and my fellow Wazir Abid Hussain represented our college in all Pakistan Federal Colleges (FGEIs) science project competition. We strive our best to get position in it, as the competition was very tough. We made a project named "SILVER TREE" on the extraction of silver using our basic chemistry knowledge.  The competition took place at Wah Cantt and by the blessing of God, the efforts f teachers and prayers of parents, we got 3rd position among approximately  44 colleges from all over Pakistan. This shows that the youth of Gilgit Baltistan have an ability to win or compete in every type of competition. So we should use our potential and abilities to gain confidence and success.